Went grocery shopping, I don't know why, but it was a good trip out into the world of people.
When I got home I parked on the little dead end street to unload the grocery bags. Yep, I parked the car in the spot where I think the school bus had hit it. As I was putting things away, I heard the bus coming down the street. Just as the bus was making his 5 point turn (versus 3 point) I came out of the house to get the last load. So I watched him backing up toward my car!! He was all the way on my side of the street! He ended up bus bumper to my back lights and trunk!!
Where is the camera when I need one!! I kind of took his actions as a non-verbal threat, as in "See how I can back up my bus anywhere I want to?? And I can hit you again if you park it there."
Think I will park the car there again in a couple of weeks just for kicks and giggles. I will be borrowing a video camera!!
The Little Dog went on a home break for a few days. My arm will have a rest!
And what is it about Bud? He is the stray that has been eating breakfast and dinner here for over a year. I still can pet him with only one hand or he gets very nervous. The Boy and I tried to get him inside one day. He took off to the basement (peeing all the way down the stairs), out the basement door, through the garage to freedom. Oh well.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment