Here is my problem: Looking at the last 5 pieces of Fanny May candy (make that 4). Now do I eat them all at one sitting OR eat one a day for the next 4 days?
I haven't touched all the bags of Christmas candy and there is a grocery bag full of all our favorites! The bags with almonds is the Old Man's, so don't touch those! Still have a bucket of homemade Buckeyes, and thinking of sending those to work with the Old Man.
Most of the holiday food is almost gone or frozen. And yes, the ham and bean soup was made.
Other news: Still without a car. Don't really need one, since I don't go anywhere. Well, I do like to go grocery shopping on Monday mornings. I found that there are less crazy shoppers on Monday mornings.
I have been looking at cars on line. Found a nice looking caddy. Then the Old Man said something about a truck (in case we ever want to pull the camping trailer??) . Perhaps a bigger van?
Has he looked in the camper lately?? I have! Leaking roof (which has ruined the carpeting), the new power hitch is frozen, the floor next to my side of the bed is wet and crumbling and there is at least one or more mice making it their home. With all these problems, I don't think it would take that long to fix, so let us just add the camper to the list of things to fix.
Some day we should really post the "to fix or repair list."
Yeah: New picture of Little White Kitty. She was trying to help press rose petals!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment