Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunny Day

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Surely you have heard that too??

So I missed two Sunday services. In the back of my mind, I figured I would have missed something important. Guess not!

The minutes I typed up two weeks ago won't be needed for another two weeks. The meetings were put on hold. You may ask why, like I did. The answer I was given "So that Miss Doo Little could be trained on a new software program."

Oh more smoke and mirrors! I will place a bet that Miss Doo Little will not be (cough cough) fully trained on the new software for 6 months!!

I am taking on the job of compiling a YEAR events/activities calendar for the church. I sent out an email to chairpersons asking that they look at a year calendar and send back events or activities that their committees would like to be posted to a YEAR long calendar. I received a response from one person, giving me events through February/March. Guess her calendar doesn't go past Lent!

Speaking of events (well, I do think in circles), The Wonderful Niece has volunteered to help in July!! We will need a small Army, and so far I like the one that is coming together! Hey, we don't need no stinking ivy! (for those in the know).

No comments: