Most people can't believe The Old Man goes on vacation. Seems he received several emails questioning his vacation. "What do you mean he is on vacation?? He does NOT take vacation!!"
Unfortunately, vacation was at the end of the month. Production wasn't that good and the plant didn't make their budget. Being on vacation is no excuse??
Wine making: Seems we need to press the crab apples. Think we have found a guy that will lend us his press. The Old Man was wondering if we could just use my blender (for 30 pounds of crab apples?? I don't think so!!
So the search is on for wine making kits. Most kits do not include the bottles. I guess he really is thinking of using MY empty bottles!!???!!
Perhaps I should drink more, as he may need more bottles than the empty ones I have now.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment