This might come under the headings of Bizarre or eerie.
Since 2002, on the days that I would think of Suzanne, I would at some point during that day I would find a bird feather.
Yesterday I was thinking about how wonderful it was that Suzanne had a friend like Dorothy. I thought I had finally found a person that was "My Dorothy," She ended up not being my Dorothy, so the search is still on.
So there, in the cat food bowl was a little feather!
This evening, I started thinking about posting this strange phenomenon and how long it has lasted. Sure enough! There in the big pine tree was a feather from the mocking bird that lives in the tree.
Thoughts?
Mothers Day
12 years ago
4 comments:
After I posted, found a Blue Jay feather out by Cubbee.
So, now what do we think?
Not sure who Suzanne or Dorothy is, but I'm guessing that it is someone who you were close too that liked birds? Or maybe Suzanne was a bird and Dorothy was her companion bird?? Anywho- I love stories and phenomenon like these. It is a way of that person/spirit letting us know that they are still with us.
I know that everytime I see a beautiful sunrise, it is my Nana that helped to paint it because she told me on her death bed that she was going to "paint the sky" for me when she got to heaven. She died at 5:15 in the morning and I have never seen a more beautiful sun rise at 5:25am that same morning. Unique sunrises are not that common in CO, so I know it is Nana.
Here's to feathers and sunrises!
That is just...well...really wonderful. I don't think it's bizarre or weird, I think it's a sign she's thinking of you too...
She's letting you know that she's still with you!s
Post a Comment