Last night, around 10, I thought the fan on the furnace sounded a bit strand. So I decided to change the filter, a job I have become accustom to do. I noticed that there was water around the furnace and the hot water heater. I went up and told The Old Man, and knowing he doesn't like paying high water bills, he went down to check it out.
He finally decided to just turn off the water going into the tank. In the morning he turned it back on so that he could take a shower.
Just before he left for work (5:30 A.M.) he was kind to let me know there was a small flood in the basement. This meant I had to get up and take the shop vac thing down to the basement.
Please! Everyone go change the filter on their furnace and check your hot water heater!
So, you know what will be happening this weekend? Right?
By the way; to Daughter #1, who asked when I blog when I should be watching Shorty: It's called NAP TIME!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
Unrelated, but I like the pic of LWK at the bottom! She's so cute!
Post a Comment