The Old Man is marking off the days on his calendar. He has also informed me there will be several months that are going to be "tight."
So, my plan for the next few weeks (he is down to 10 or 11 weeks left of work), is to make sure I have enough of the higher priced, non expiration date items, and hope to get them on sale. You know the list: Dish washing detergent, cloths washing detergent, Potty Paper, garbage bags, kitty litter, light bulbs, cleaning supplies and other items. I will be checking the expiration date of food items, if I buy them in bulk (coffee.. does it have an expiration date??)
Now, retirement.. what does that mean?? He says he will be doing projects. What projects? An where?? Here at this house or for someone else?
It's going to get interesting!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
2 comments:
I guess those are the times when I should send a payment to the Bank of DAD.
I think I should have enough back up by then. Or maybe have a yard/garage/spare room sale !
Post a Comment