Yesterday I received a cancellation notice of insurance for the house up northwest. Can't say I didn't see it coming, but was hoping to get by a little longer. So, now the question of whether or not to get insurance will hopefully be answered by the lawyer. If we don't get insurance and something were to happen to somebody, they would most probably come after the 92 year old and the house. Since she doesn't have any money, their option would be the house. Since the government has first dibs, the injured party would have a fight with the state.
Many times, I wish this whole situation would just go away. I know that sounds really bad.
In other news, we have just heard more news about the road construction in our little community. For the next year and a half to two years, instead of two right turns into our subdivision, you will be making a right, then a left, then another left, then a right onto a temporary road way then a slight right onto our street. This is going to be messy. I really feel sorry for the two families that thought they had the perfect secluded/private lot/homes. Now they will be having tons of cars speeding by their homes.
In Retirement news: A customer (yes, not the company!!) is having a Retirement Dinner for The Old Man. And The Old Man gets to invite a few people. This dinner will be in August. Just hopes he brings me back a box.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment