The garbage disposal sprang a leak.
So... First I checked online for parts. It's made by ???? It's how old???? Are you kidding, you really want to try new parts on that???!!! Well, if you do, they will cost more than buying a new one!!!
Second, I told The Old Man. His question: "Where is it leaking from?" Answer: "Going from bottom to top, you have the motor and motor housing. Then you have a ring. Inside this ring are the blades. I know it holds the blades because I can see the blades through the hole in the side of this ring." His response: I'm not going out today to get anything.
Does this mean, a) Yes he will REPLACE the disposal, BUT not today?? b) He will try to fix it at some point in time?? c) Want to wait til Christmas, so it can be a project that will include his father (like the last time, had to wait two months before I had a working dishwasher)???
Since the water from the dishwasher goes threw the disposal, that means I get to do dishes by hand. It's okay, I have paper plates.
Here is another thought: There is a 94 year old man pre-cleaning dishes and putting them in a dishwasher, and there is the Son-In-Law that also does the kitchen clean up. Since The Old Man wants to Retire, perhaps one of his new jobs will be to do the dishes!!!?????!!!!!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
I say A. Just not today.
Post a Comment