Monday, July 23, 2012

One Complain, Two Complain Same Group of People

First.. Have you ever run into "those people" that goes way beyond the what if scenario?
Situation: 94 year old working on family genealogy, has a guy named Alexander in his surname family. Then states: "this Alexander didn't have a middle name, and had a friend names Hamilton. So Alexander added Hamilton as his middle name. Then he also added an "S" to the last name, which he shouldn't have done. This Alexander was the Vice President of the Confederacy. He was MY Great....."

Isn't that assuming quite a lot????

Second: "Those people" also question one or two issues, then I spend the next few hours researching or making calls, wasting my time. Then I have to spend my time reporting the answers. Maybe I should have a "those people" service fee?

And how is your day going?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

They did it again today... asked a question about an answer. I refuse to research and respond!!!