Friday, October 03, 2008

Light??

A week ago, I purchased cupcakes and Q's. I didn't notice that the box of cupcakes said "Light" on them. So when I opened the box today and started to unwrap a cupcake, I did notice the "Light" on the wrapper. I didn't think it weighted lighter than others I had had in the past. A "light" cupcake?? Why??

This morning I was checking on the Annual Cemetery Tour. Seems lately I tend to remember it after the event, but this time someone reminded me early (not early enough to actually attend). I checked the local paper online and a link (two places). As Shorty and I were waiting for his mother to arrive, YEP we found two feathers!! One was under the smaller crab apple tree that we planted for an anniversary years ago, and the other was just in the grass.. Guess I am still amazed!

Remember: I will be busy the weekend of the 10th and the 17th!! Please!! No one ask me for a favor or ask me what I am doing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a babysitter on Nov 8