The next vacation is coming! The Old Man figured out that no one was going with him on his trip north. Wow, and that light bulb moment was after 8:30! Wonder if I will have to remind him?
Saturday morning will be spent setting up for the church "Soup and Salad" luncheon. Almost Dorothy is helping with the decorations. Should not take that long, although she does not move as quickly as I do and likes to spend more time at it than I do.
Just wondering when the "Kitchen Committee" will figure out that tables need to be set up before Almost Dorothy and I bring out the decorations. I spend about an hour getting out the tables and setting them up. (The tables are bigger than me!)
Saturday afternoon (I am guessing) will be spent moving in the Boy's stuff.
Up date: the trap is near the attic. The Old Man wants to close the place where George and Martha are getting in.
Well, it is going to be a back breaking weekend no matter how you look at it! Some vacation!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
Take your vitamins. Sounds like you'll need them. Soup and Salad sounds yummy for lunch today- thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment