Monday, September 29, 2008

Round abouts

No, we are not talking "round abouts," as in roadway intersections, but in how I think and write. I start at the top and go clockwise until I come back to the beginning. If you know me, you know this is true. You also have to squeeze in a bit of mental telepathy on your part, as I do assume you can read/hear what I left out of the story.

As stated in an other post, I mentioned finding feathers when I think about a special person. Of course, there is also a song I associate with this special person (the nice niece knows). Gees, there is always a song! (~the round about starts here~)
Well after working on the flowers for church, there was a feather out by the car. I showed the feather to daughter #2, so see I have back up to finding feathers.

This evening, I had two meetings at church. I tend to get annoyed with one officer, as she NEVER has the information included in reports, that are needed/required and doesn't seem to care. Over and over, I have asked questions about items that SHOULD have been included in a submitted report. Now others are also asking questions, relieving me of asking what others want to know (and being the "annoying one"). I understand that this is her first year in the position, but she had great disregard to extra time to get acquainted with the material and training from the out going officer, not to mention this is the 9 month of her office!
I posed a question to the pastor, as I didn't know the answer and was sure the newer members of the committee didn't have any idea either. Well, she screamed in some answer, to which I listened to "nicely", then said "I was asking the pastor." He gave a much better answer. Not long after wards, she left the meeting early. I wanted to say: "hey, we are all tired! But we need to iron out this stuff and we are all staying! And if you had the figures we need, we could all leave early! B***H!!" I was nice and bit my tongue.

On the way home (~coming back full circle~), that special song played on the radio. Realizing the date on the calendar, the song brought me back to what was important.

No comments: