Well, I think it went off just fine! I did take pics, so I have a record of what was used. Had the hubcaps on the windows and the hat collection was up. I also hung the "Official Speedway Gift Shop" bag! I ended up making 90+ white, green, red and checkered flags. Guess I am ready for the next dinner or race!
Speaking of dinners, someone did NOT volunteer to have Thanksgiving at her house. Perhaps we can all go on a cruise so no one has to cook?
Which reminds me: I saw a grassy area off the highway full of wild turkeys! It was between the highway and Fidelity. Do you think the Fidelity workers will get free turkeys for Thanksgiving?
In other news: Just heard a politician ad. Now this guy is bragging about getting funding for the airport (and other projects). Now why would anyone brag about getting funding for an airport? One of the airlines will be cutting back flights and closing a terminal. The airport needs more money to downsize? I do not understand.
I am so happy to have my car back!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment