Monday, September 29, 2008

Wonderful Weekend!

We held off celebrating the anniversary until the weekend. This was an anniversary with an "0" in it. The kids took us out to dinner at Montgomery Inn (Famous for their ribs) on Saturday. While we were there, the kids gave us a gift certificate for The Melting Pot (4 course fondue dinner). I had left my presents to The Old Man at home, as there were several kitchen items and a stainless steel wine bottle cooler. I kept to an imaginary budget. We opened those after dinner. The Old Man surprised me! He purchased a ring with three diamonds! He did a great job!

On Friday flowers (roses) came. Daughter #2 was doing a trial run for her wedding. She was looking for color matches and arrangements. We played making several bouquets and centerpieces. Since I had signed up for providing altar flowers, we took the arrangements for Sunday service. Everyone liked the flowers.

I had the flowers in honor/memory of someone. Yes, we found a feather!

2 comments:

Beth Fries said...

Happy Anniversary!

Elaine VanDRiver said...

Please, blog about the feather. I'd love to hear, even if it's just a few sentences.