Thursday, February 26, 2009

Screaming Me-Mes

Just got home from one of my church meetings. Geezzzz!!! I tried to start making a point, but only got through half a sentence before the Screaming Me Mes jumped on the third and fourth word. Either they didn't understand where I was going with the point (hadn't even gotten to it) or they didn't want to listen to a concern that was a responsibility of the committee. The Chairperson is suppose to keep things under control. Unfortunatley, the Chair was one of the Screaming Me Mes.

We all know (yes WE ALL KNOW) that I am not diplomatic and the hair on the back of my neck rise when I get adjutated. Now this makes me try and remember when the Screaming Me Mes are trying to make a point. Do I interupt their statements when they are trying to make a point? Do I start screaming at them?? I don't think so!!!

So, I can take one of two positions. 1) take the high road and not bring the topic up again. And slowly fume or 2) not bring up the topic and watch them repeat their mistakes. (and slowly fume!!)

No comments: