Friday, February 13, 2009

Dreams

Have you ever dreamed about tripping on a stair tread and woken up with a jolt? Seems my dreams are getting really weird. So weird, that I wake up saying: "That was weird." Sometimes the dreams are to scary for me, so I wake up and move to the other room. (when watching tv, if the show gets too scary, I leave the room)

In other weird stuff: The Old Man. We all know how he likes the house temp to be set at 62. He use to walk around wondering why we were all cold. Now he comes home from work and puts on a fleeced lined jacket.

Also, since the plant didn't have electric, The Old Man came home for lunch (he printed out his work email) and was home early. He got a chance to take Shorty outside to play.

On Tuesday, the Little Dog was here for a short visit. I think The Old Man was happier than the dog. At one point he said: "Look at my good dog." His dog????

No comments: