After a nice relaxing vacation and doing the meditation "hum," it was time to come back to reality.
The Little Dog came back for a night's visit. The Old Man a happy camper and The Little Dog was grateful to rough house with some one.
Printed up minutes of the meetings, and even printed some in LARGE print for those with tired old eyes. That should give me some brownies points! Went to the meeting to listen (notice, I said I listened!!) to so many opinions that rubbed against my views. Of course, Miss Doo Little was there, and someone else had filled out her report and printed it. Now, I still don't think Miss Doo Little is reporting everything she should. I made a point (in a nice way!!) to mention to the Chair how helpful others had been for preparing the report she was submitting.
On more positive veiws, I am on another sub-committee! Which means another meeting and guess I will be the one to type up that report too!! At least I can do a little research before this meeting on Saturday.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment