It's time to PARTY! Yes, we are going to Indy for a great party! The Old Man reserved a room, so that makes me the designated driver for the evening.
I made a new mask for the event. Loads of feathers with some bling. Already thinking to next years mask.
This will be a nice way to get ready for the church Lent dinners. Almost Dorothy has compromised on the desserts and will allow flat or fluffy brownies, famous pies, gooey messy stuff and odd desserts. I on the other hand, will not be making baklava for them. ((If I do make it this year, I will be sending it to people I like and can find their snail mail addresses!!))
In other news, I will be taking a vacation in April. Don't know if I can get The Old Man to go anywhere, and that is fine if he stays home. Perhaps I can get some recycling done here?
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment