Yep, I've been nicely handled, or you might say gently guided. So gently in fact, I was moved (cough cough) to agree.
A decision was made to restrict the dessert selection, for the Friday night Lent dinners, to just white or chocolate cake and peach cobbler. This eliminates: the fancy pies (going to kitchen workers and friends), gooey messy stuff, to flat or to fluff brownies and unfamiliar desserts (my baklava).
True, the baklava was getting expensive to make and time consuming. Although those that knew what it was enjoyed eating it. I enjoyed making it and sharing with those who would take extra home.
So, I am handling being handled well. Screw the idiots! I'll make baklava for people (and me) that like it here at home (or where ever)! And when was the last time you saw me eat cake??
I'll be nice and listen to all the moaning and groaning when others hear about limited desserts. Hell, I'll even donate the cake mix and frosting!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
YUM!!! Can you ship your Baklava to CO? I'll eat it! They don't know what they are missing.
Post a Comment