Monday, October 26, 2009

What can I say??

Now that the big meeting is over, I can get back to my own little world.

Thank you to my 3 followers! I wish I had more... but would rather have quality than quantity!

I do divide my interests on different sites. This one I use to voice my daily issues. I try to chime in nicely to the FB site.. but that is increasingly difficult. I like to play the farm game ( on the FB site) and have become addicted to it. Kind of a take me away to places where the dog can't chew on anything (there is no dog in the farm game).

I have become sadden (for lack of a better word) that some (not all) old classmates (mainly HS) still have a HS mentality. Or so it seems by their posts. After 30+ years, some are playing the same game, with comments and jokes.

Now, I am not saying I am better than that, I'm just saying I didn't care for those comments/jokes/mentality then and I don't care for them now. See... I haven't changed that much!! I'm still opinionated! And Diplomacy is still not in my repertoire !

No comments: