Monday, November 02, 2009

Phones

I was amazed last night! I was trying to call the Favorite Niece on my cell, when the land line rang. The incoming call was from an Old neighbor. Now I don't have caller ID, but I could recognize that drunk voice anywhere. So I was NICE and went to get The Old Man. Now he was on his cell talking with his parents.
I had to talk with the Old Neighbor for a little while, which was very painful. First.. I try to be patient with people that have disabilities. This guy has a stuttering problem and when he is drunk the problem multiplies by 100%. Second... what he thinks is funny, I find no humor at all. Third... I dislike this guy and I wish I had caller ID. BUT>>> I was NICE!!

I digress... Cell phones, land lines, instant messaging... and I still can't talk with the Favorite Niece!

No comments: