Monday, October 12, 2009

Meeting Experiment

Had a long LONG meeting this evening. So, I decided to dress the part! Kind of an experiment.

I got into a dress, heels, pantyhose and spanx (yes.. shaved my legs), did the hair, put on all my bling.. including almost all the sorority bling, toting a sorority tote.

A) If you dress for an important meeting, an important meeting you shall have....Check.
B) If you dress for a meeting, "they" will treat you better (aka with more respect ) and take you more seriously....Check Check!!

So what did Miss Doo Little wear?? (and yes, I'm back on her case) Crap! At least she did have half of the balances that I HAVE had to ask for the last 20 months! And when I asked the "Ol' Banker" if she was going to keep her office... he said "well..sort of. We are changing some of her responsibilities."

Now, there is a book with 857 pages, authorized by the HUGE church, describing everything you ever wanted to know about the HUGE and local church. This book includes history, beliefs and HOW TO RUN YOUR CHURCH!!!!! On top of that, the HUGE church has departments and forms to help you run your church. HHEELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Who gave "the Ol' Banker" the authority to change the ways things SHOULD be????????

Oh, this isn't going to go down well!!!!!!!!!! And guess who gets to do the paper work for the big meeting with the District Super?????? Yep... that would be me!!!! So where it says check here for "yes"...... well I just might forget to put a check in that box.

No comments: