After holding my tongue long enough, I just had to let it out. Now, I did do it nicely and tried my best to be diplomatic. I had a meeting with The Rolly Polly Guy.
Seems Miss Doo Little and Miss Whiner have something in common. They can work at a HUGE company, or retire from a government job, but that doesn't mean they have the intelligence. (this is not directed to the Favorite Niece!!!) They can work for a huge company or a local government job by being a runner, push a cart, or sweep the floor. Unless you know exactly what their job description is (or was), they can make themselves sound important or smart. So, now we know the rest of the story.
I have not had a peek at the new list of officers and chairpersons and that makes me nervous. We have a small group of candidates or people willing to do anything and quality doesn't rise to the top (if you know what I mean). I should know something after Sunday.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
the government jobs are full of dead wood, i see it everyday! no offense taken!
Post a Comment