So, last Sunday was suppose to be the deadline for reports to be turned into me. The Rolly Polly Gut gave them til Thursday. Thursday came and went, and no missing reports were turned over. On Friday, Shorty and I went on a hunt for the reports. We found one from Miss Doo Little.
Now Miss Doo Little is the one that supposedly worked in a bank and is the officers in charge of funds ($). What did her report look like... CRAP!! When typing in number, she did NOT put in the decimal point, and the numbers didn't line up. The only way I can explain it... if you have ever used a check book.. there is a column for the ones, tens and hundreds. Well, she didn't line up anything. The ones were in the thousands place, the hundreds were in the thousands place.
What the ________????????? And then she asked me if it was ok????? I avoided the answer NICELY, and just thanked her for getting it done in time.
I finished all my reports ( had to wait for most of the main reports to come in first) finished on Saturday morning.
Went to church and found two more reports. Then talked with one lady and she hadn't done anything with her report!! ((Would this never end??)) Well, she completed hers during church.
I made the copies and put them in the folder. Off to the BIG meeting... reports in the folder and feeling like I might have missed something.
Handed in the folder to the secretary. And we were first to be asked to vote about things in the folder. Everything must have been fine, cause there were no questions. YEAH!!!!!!
Miss Doo Little is still on my hit list! Next year I think I will do some creative reporting and just complete every myself!!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment