Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh What Fun

Trying to get the internet to run quickly has been a problem for the last three weeks. The Boy said I needed a new modem. So after waiting 40 minutes for the email to load, I called the phone company. The gal wanted me to do this or that to try and repair or have a tech come out. That was nice of her, but I let her know (nicely) I had tried all those things. She put in an order for a new one and I picked it up yesterday. How nice it is to point and click and get something on the screen!

Daughter #3 has my car, Shorty isn't feeling well, The Boy graduates this weekend, Daughter #1 is getting her bonus, The Old Man is feeling better about his job security, Daughter #2 forgot her birthday present, The Little Dog is doing great and it is Snowing!!

In other words: I don't have to drive with all the other nuts, can send the sick kid home, The Boy Graduates, Daughter #1 gets her bonus, stress is lower, Daughter #2 has more stuff to take home with her this weekend, The Little Dog loves snow!

1 comment:

Beth Fries said...

Sounds like a good start to the week!