The Boy GRADUATED! ! ! We all went to see him walk. Since we were in the upper upper deck, I tried to get a pic off the big screen. It was a pretty cold day, so taking pictures was done quickly. We then headed down to the Roadhouse for lunch.
Daughter #2 had ordered flowers (rose bud heads) and she made two arrangements for church.
Several people we impressed. They really do smell nice!
We spent the afternoon working on the 1990 Lumina. It still doesn't start. The Old Man is not happy and can't figure out what the problem is. Well, I think I know: It is parked in a garage!! The car is confused.
The Old Man said he may go Christmas shopping with me on Friday ( since we are exchanging gifts on Saturday, plus he wants to get in on the day after sales). This should be really interesting!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!!!! Happy Graduation to him!
Post a Comment