Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here in Montana

I am getting better at this laptop tech stuff! Have Daughter #3's laptop, and sitting on the front porch of the cabin. The Old Man went horseback riding and white water rafting (all day trip with lunch thrown in).

Now don't tell The Old Man, but we shipped a box back to home. A box full of clothes and unneeded stuff (I always over pack!!) The trunk of the rental car was jammed packed full with only four of us coming and now there are five of us going home. So, all those new shirts (that have been in a closet since last summers sales and that I have not worn) went into the box. Let's see if he notices??!!

Have figured out I get over stressed for these reunions. Don't know why, but I do. Perhaps I SHOULD drink more??!!

Found out that a special lovely lady also reads this blog. Guess I should be more careful on the postings??

Well, now that I have figured out how to post by wireless, I should figure out how to post pics??

1 comment:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

Glad to hear the reunion is going well! I too have a tendency to over stress on things like that. Perhaps its hereditary! :)