So, with the urging of Daughter #1, I did check into renting a van for the trip west. Only things left were SUV types that would hold only 5 people (and small people at that!!). Then I checked there MPG, and they were only getting 15 Highway. So I looked at luxury cars (A Caddy) that gets 23 MPG, and it would cost less than the SUV. (Sort of the Travel Math)
I mentioned all this to The Old Man. He said: I have a caddy that gets 21 MPG, and that may be our "Plan B".
Today he is working again on the transmission. He has to do a few things, then put it back together and take it for a test run. If all this doesn't solve the problem, then there is another part he will have to take apart.
Did I mention I have hives??
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment