The Old Man volunteered to install horseshoe pits at the Brother-in-law's Indiana house for the Pig Roast. He must have spent three or four days researching designs and coming up with his own. Of course he showed me these designs, and I had to ask where the beer holders, shoe holders and bleacher seats were in his design. And then there was the question of lights.
I did talk to The Old Man the other night. Seems the project has expanded to two courts, not one. So, he is not sure when he will be coming home.
We have meet the new neighbors, and in "We" I mean Clair and I. The Old Man was to busy getting ready to leave for the north. They are originally from this area, but have been in Florida for the last two years. This should get interesting.
By now, the one pastor should be moved out and the new one should be moving in soon. Since I had to ask to be reinstated to the email list ( "someone" took me off for two to three months) let's see if the new guy sends out some information.
Will be going up to see the old people next week.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment