The Old Man is starting Project #4 for Daughter #3 today. Seems some of these projects also include packing an overnight bag and cooler of beer for The Old Man. He looked at the travel math and rush hour schedule and decided to spend a few nights.
AND>>> He has MY CAR!!!
Before a recent church meeting, I mentioned posting to my blog. The Pastor picked up on that one and said she read several church members blogs. Seeing that I complain about church issues, I won't be giving out the address to her.
And speaking of church issues... this meeting was about hospitality, or AKA common courtesy. I found it very interesting that of the 6 ladies attending (yeppers.. no men), I was the oldest member (at 10 years of membership) attending this meeting. I mentioned this fact to the Pastor, along with a comment that I still felt like an outsider. Don't the older members care enough to attend??
Personally, I look at Hospitality/courtesy kind of like Sorority Rush/Recruitment.
This church is in need of new members and new blood to take over offices and jobs.
AND>>> I miss my CAR!!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment