The other night, The Old Man was snoring, tossing and turning and I felt every move he made. Think I will be looking into why the bed shakes every time he moves.
I did a little research on mattress toppers, and headed to the store. New purchases on the gift card include a new mattress topper, two new rugs for the kitchen (one small for the sink area and one large for in front of the stove), and a cute jewelery case (hey, it is cute).
On the way home, I stopped by our favorite local Chinese restaurant for carry out!! It's been a long time and I used the gift card there. Enough for two more meals?? Maybe The Old Man might make it back from Project #4 in time to have some too?? I'll safe the fortune cookies for him!
The Really Old people: 95, 94 and 93 seem to be doing well.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment