Since The Old Man has been working on Project #4, I'm not sure what he has purchased with His card. I do know he purchased cigars. That was a given ... Right?
Let's look at my purchases: Chocolate, two sauce pans with glass lids, a brownie pan, chocolate, some fabric and ribbon for a church luncheon, two Euro Shams, chocolate, a casserole dish with lid, new mattress pad, new coffee maker, chocolate, a little of this and a little of that, and chocolate. Still have some funds to spend. I am checking out a few other things and will keep you up to date.
Out of other funds, I donated to the church for items that were being removed from the church kitchen. Yes, I now have the heavy duty Kitchenaid stand mixer. Now, what can I make using it?? The cake/cookie/brownie cookbooks are flying off the shelves.
The Old Man is taking a day off of Project #4 to go with me up to Indiana tomorrow. Always glad to have a travel mate on these trips. On the other hand, I can't scream on the way home.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
When you stop for gas, while he is in paying or pit stopping, that would be a good time to scream in the car. Hope the trip is a nice one. Sure do miss you.
Post a Comment