Monday, May 07, 2012

My Car Needs A Name

The Old Man took "My Car" to Indy on a work weekend. He filled her with heavy tools! Ouch! AND I am sure he drove her like an Indy race car. When he returned "My Car" she was on empty, with the light flashing and bell dinging.

While The Old Man was gone, I had full use of "His Car." Well, that &##$** full use was null. Went to start it and nothing. Next there was a message : Wait 3 Minutes. Okay, so I waited 3 minutes then the message said: Start Car. So, I tried again. Nothing. New message: Wait 3 minutes, then Start Car. Well, okay, but this isn't getting me to where I want to go. Start Car... it did start up, but I thought the engine was going to rock and roll it's way out of the engine compartment. I waited a bit to see if the shaking and vibrations would stop, but ... no.

Walked back to the house hoping "My Car" would come home to me soon.

No comments: