The clock is ticking!
Number 1 daughter looks like she is hiding a basketball under her shirt. She says she needs a sign that states "one more month."
Had a wonderful dinner with the future in-laws of The Boy. They have been doing tons of work behind the scene, which will make for a smooth going wedding day.
Almost Dorothy confirmed it's not me.
First I tried to help one of the old ladies and was accused of almost knocking her over (okay.. so I approached her at the speed somewhere between a tortoise and cheetah to help with a what appeared to be a heavy pan that was dripping liquid.)
One of the kids kept walking off with my table decorations, even after I told her what she could have and what she couldn't take.
I was one of the first to arrive and the last to leave the luncheon. Makes for a very long day.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment