I am following a certain person's blog. She gave an overview of the adoption process and timeline she will be going through. The review was very informative, but am I the only one that needs to know what name they plan on using??? Since we already have a "Shorty"... I plan on calling this little person... "Bud." I figure Bud is a great name... think about spring and all the buds and blossoms on trees and flowers (and all that symbolism... you know... growth, hope, love, etc.).
I also went down to help set up for the last fish fry at church. Am I the only one that could see the crappy crud on the floor of the gym and the kitchen??
Am I the only one that could see all those old Trustees turning in their graves as they see the duct tape on the gym floor?? Am I the only one that hoped the Liability insurance was paid up, as the tape was sort of holding down an electrical cord in the foot traffic pattern. Am I the only one that hoped the Health Inspector wouldn't walk through that kitchen?? And what about that stringy stuff coming out of (or from on top of) "Her" table vases?? Since it was all over the tables and floors, wouldn't it get into (on top of) the dinner plates and food ?? Needless to say I was fuming ... I didn't go back to help on Friday.
Now... about "Her." I will admit, I gave up some table decor Power, as I knew I would not be able to attend many of the fish fries. "Her" is supposedly a floral designer, and trying to get her business up and running. I will admit, I have no training as a floral designer, but there are several basic rules that I can see she is breaking. My "Almost Dorothy" had some questions about Her designs also, and Almost Dorothy has (in the past) been in the floral design business.
Almost Dorothy asked a few questions about Her. Her and her family started coming to our church in late 2011. Her told Almost Dorothy, they were "new to the area" and shopping for a church. She had once attend the church as a child, but had moved away, and then her husband was in the service. I understand New to the Area, may be a state of mind. BUT... buying a house in 2006 that is within 5 miles of a house she lived in til she was around 16, doesn't make being new to the area. Also strange, the husband said the house had been on the market for 4 years. (last was put on the market 3/2011 and taken off the market 7/2011) Checking that, found out that Her realtor also attends our church, AND they never speak to each other or act like they have ever met. Then we checked Obits. Very interesting.
As Almost Dorothy says... there must be more to this story!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment