There is something to the calendar makers/printers. My desk calendar has several lines per day, and I think the calendar makers expect me to fill in each line. It's working!
Driving kids here and there, wedding preparation activities, Indy 500, work weekends, Church Luncheon, church picnic and a surprise 40th wedding anniversary luncheon for a couple at church.
Could someone help nag The Old Man about fixing the van??? I need to take stuff to the recycling (so I can have mad money) and haul things to the after wedding brunch. The Old Man said it was a half day job. I have mentioned this project several times and my willing to help, but this project isn't high on his priority list.
The Old Man planted his garden, so every evening he watches it grow. I planted some things, mostly tearing out the over populated flowers. I still need to pull lots more!
I am excited as I received the evening purse to die for!
And just found out there are several special people coming to the wedding!! Can't wait to see these lovely people!!! ~Side note~ If The Lush does come... someone needs to keep him at least 100 yards away from me. Who is up for this job??
Breathe
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment