One of the guest cats was peeing every where in the house. When the cat started showing signs of blood in the urine, I took it to the Vet. Office visit, urine test (yes, it came back that there was blood in the urine) and meds totaled $138.00. Back a week later for more meds at a cost of $22.00. Blood stopped appearing.
The cat kept peeing every where. As she sat on a pillow, I could see the pee running down the side of the pillow. I let this cat sit on me (trying to be nice to this cat) and she peed on me.. not once, not twice... but three times. Monday afternoon was the third time and the last.
Tuesday she past (with some help from the vet) and the service was at 4:30. She was buried in the back next to the peonies. No pun intended ( get it... pe/on/me).
For some reason, the house seems calmer. We have all been a bit nicer to the other guest cat, and he seems to be doing well.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment