Sunday, January 29, 2012

Older Replaced by Unused and The Slush

The Old Man decided his really old blue chair was past it's prime. Now his blue chair matched my blue chair, the one he replaced with a Merlot colored back at Mother's day. So we moved the unused ( other than being a place to put clothes) Forrest Green down to the living room.
Merlot, Forrest Green, light blue & white wooden rocker and the blue plaid sofa. Challenge: just try to picture that in your brain. And yes, he purchased all of them.

A few weeks ago, The Old Man talked with The Slush. Seeing that I can NOT get it out of my brain, I decided to blog about it. Anyway, The Slush said he would diffidently be attending The Boy's wedding. My responce to The Old Man: "Well, he is NOT staying at my house!" The Old Man looked at me, and I repeated "Not at my house! He can just get a room somewhere else."

I haven't told the Old Man yet, that this also means : I will not be providing transportation of ANY kind to this guy, nor directions. Other than the reception, I do not plan on feeding the guy either!

I understand this is not a positive attitude, AND I don't care!

.

No comments: