I ask you, how many project cars/vehicles does one Old Man need???
I guess, I should accept my part in this one. Saw a Caddy at a local used car dealer and pointed it out to the Old Man. He did a turn around and we did take a look at it. Cracked windshield, a bit of rust (small amount) and he did look underneath and saw a small oil leak (like on his). This caddy is only 2 years newer than the one he is driving.
Well, the price dropped this week. I did mention to him they must have realized with the windshield and small oil leak the car would not sell.
Today, The Old Man called from the car lot and asked if I wanted to own another caddy!
When he got home, we had a short discussion. After the question of cost for a new windshield and what about the oil leak, the more important questions... Carfax??? Do the heated seats work?? A/C ??? Heat ???? Well... these are important to me!!
I asked if he wanted to sell the Red caddy (currently retired project as the van is the more pressing project). He wants to keep the red caddy as a project, perhaps selling the white caddy.
Maybe his first project should be to add on another two car garage..... one bay for repairing a car and the other bay for car parts!!!
Nighty night
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment