Blessing: I held my breathe.
In my search for car parts, I first went to a local "dealer." I must have stood in front of the Parts Counter for several minutes, while the Parts Guy did a series of searches and helped a mechanic that had just walked up, before he he waited on me. Then he told me he couldn't get the part I needed.
After going to another dealer, I ended up at a car parts store and was pleasantly helped by the Counter Gal!!
After getting through all that, I decided I needed to treat myself to something. So, as I passed the hobby/craft store, the car just turned left into the parking lot. I was the only one in a certain isle and I was squatting to see product on the lower shelf, when I realized there was a woman reaching for something over my head. I stood up, she didn't move. I kept looking, not giving up "MY Personal Space." I scratched the back of my head and my elbow almost hit her face (darn it didn't). She moved to the other side, still in my space. After several minutes I turned, gave her a really dirty look. I held my tongue... but NEXT time I will scream!!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment