Monday, March 29, 2010

Missed One, Worked One.. THEN

Missed one Fish Fry!! Yes it felt great to get away! Went to Alabama for a work on the playhouse work weekend. Took the photos to prove some work was done. Rain didn't help!

Discussed the up coming family wedding (John's son). Now, outside weddings can be nice, but not sure how this one will play out! If you want to know... I'll be glad to send a link to the couples web. Just can't believe the bride would write negative stuff about the groom!John is thinking about wearing his bib overalls! Might be fitting???!!!???????

Worked this past Fish Fry. Since the Kitchen Chair couldn't find some equipment, he asked me where it was... Hey!! I wasn't there last week!! How should I know!
I have figured (thank you calculator!) the Freebie guy has taken about $200 worth of food so far. Now, I understand helping people when they are down and out... BUT... this guy is getting a bit greedy! Took at least 6 extra desserts and brings his own bags (yes... more than one!) to take food home.! This is suppose to be a fund raiser!!! Glad there is only one more!

Then... Last night, The Old Man asked if I would like to go to the Indy 500 this year!! Hell Yess!!! He even handed over the credit card so I could purchase tickets !! Of course, he wanted to pick out where we would sit. Haven't been to the Speedway since I went with Suzanne and Tom a long long time ago. This will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be saving my money to shop all the tourist trap stands!!

1 comment:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

AWESOME!!!! Indy 500 is so cool! Do let us know where you get seats. The 1st turn outside is perfect as it's shaded when the race starts!