Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Third Friday Frenzy

Now I have had time to reflex. Yep... this guy is just scaring the bee gee bees out of me. We had extra cakes that The Cake Lady said needed to be pasted out. She took her tray over to this weirdo. He had a handful of napkins (ours.. he had taken and put in his bag) and used those to get the extra pieces of cake. Then he saw that I had a tray of extras and take out containers. He made a bee line to me! Before he could say anything, I looked at him and said he had received his extra portions and walked away. I turned to talk with someone, so the way was blocked for him. He rushed around four tables to ask me for containers.
So, I have decided 1) take my dinner break starting at 6:50 to 7:15 (so I won't have to deal with him) 2) Not show up for this friday fish dinner.

I went for a trip on Monday and don't you know I found some books. Interesting reading! Yes, I am actually reading these!

No comments: