Friday, June 26, 2009

Insect Bites or Hives?

The Old Man has two spider bites. Yes, they do look like bites. But what is gong on with me??!! I either have insect bites or hives! And they are not in very well placed areas!

Had a church meeting last night. I actually told a guy that he had interrupted the pastor. Boy did that feel great! An the guy never interrupted anyone the rest of the meeting!! I did it NICELY!

On my day off I went Rehearsal Dinner dress shopping. I will have to let the bride double check the choice. It maybe to fancy for the after dinner bar hopping.

Daughter #3 called last night and stated "the car is dead." The odometer reads 305,000+ miles. The Old Man will double check her findings on Saturday. I have been researching used cars for her and not sure if I am finding just the right car. We have been able to convince The Old Man that some cars (from across the ponds) hold their value longer because they are better cars. He looks at price first then mileage. (Same way he looks at gym shoes!!)

1 comment:

Beth Fries said...

Bummer on the car. I reccommend Honda or Toyota for the replacement. I hope your hives go away before the big day- only 4 weeks to go :)