Today it was rainy and cold. We didn't get the last ( Cough cough) of the huge rocks out of the ground. You can see that they are in the ground in a domino fashion.
In the peat pots, all the squash starts are up and only one tomato start has finally come up. No pepper starts have shown up yet.
On thursday, I forgot all about one of the church committee meetings. The Pastor called two minutes before the meeting and I ran down. Since I had forgotten, I had not typed up the minutes, so I gave a Miss Doo Little type of report. Well, actually, it was better than one of her reports.
I have typed up the minutes to the two meetings for Monday night. So, I should be ok for this coming week!
Trying to get somethings cleaned up around here in time for the Favorite niece and Wonderful Brother-in-law!! Kind of hard to run the noisy vacuum and carpet cleaner with Shorty taking naps and the Little Dog leaving hair all over.
Over the weekend, helped The Boy and his girlfriend sand the hardwood floors in her newly purchased house. The house was built in 1953 ( or close). The Boy and The Old Man ran the big sanding machine. the floors sure did look good when they were done. Now the staining and finish coats have to be completed.
Looking forward to another multi-tasking week!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment