Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To Far Above Mad

Last night's meetings were, in polite words, interesting. Before the meetings, pizza had been brought in by the Pastor's wife. (Personally, my first thought was that I had forgotten some event again.) Seems someone was trying to be nice.

Miss Doo Little showed up (with a supposed migraine... aka she didn't have her reports) and left the meetings early. No, she didn't have her reports ready, as they were being prepared and printed by the Day Care Lady. Miss Doo Little couldn't even give the current checkbook balance!

Other issues were particularly upsetting to Almost Dorothy's husband and myself. We are both amazed that a financial committee makes decisions without knowing how much money is in the accounts and what bills are do.

I am also amazed that this group (of church goers) can be so disrespectful and condescending. Almost Dorothy and her husband are getting very discouraged and unhappy.

Let's see what happens after the Lent fish dinners.

1 comment:

Beth Fries said...

I'm reading "BIG RED FLAG" all over this post. I think that someone better step in and see what Miss Doo Little is actually doing with the money and reports. Is she really that lazy, or is she hiding something????