Monday, November 10, 2008

Meetings

The principal's office went well. Seems Pastor and others have not been happy with Miss Dolittle. When Miss Dolittle did the same office at a different church, she wasn't required to produce detailed reports. Things will change when a new account/management software is purchased.

I did keep my mouth closed during the meetings. I was being a good child.

Today I did visit with one of The Old Man's co-workers. He was in the hospital because he had nasty infection. This was my first visit where the room number was correct for the patient. No walking in on some stranger getting a sponge bath.

Could have jumped for joy, when leaving the church, the car alarm was gong off. No one around, but wouldn't have been nice if someone actually stole the old caddy? Only 215,000+ miles on it and it needs work. Darn!

By the way, The Little Dog just might find himself outside permanently if he doesn't stop marking his territory in my house!!!!

1 comment:

Beth Fries said...

I'm glad you didn't get detention!