Saturday I typed out minutes for the two meetings tonight. I forwarded the minutes to the chairmen as a reminder and just in case they needed editing. One chairman is kind to re-word (cause I am still not diplomatic) and edit. I did forward one to the Pastor, along with a rant about Miss Dolittle and her reports. In my rant I mentioned only that the reports were not complete. Other members of the committee are asking way too many questions (same questions I was asking months ago!!!!!). Why wouldn't she START including those figures in future reports so there are less questions?? Miss Dolittle likes short meetings, but with so many questions, the meetings last longer.
I did NOT mention the fact that: 1) She came to one budget meeting without the necessary information to formulate a new budget, 2) Didn't come to the meeting before Conference (she was in the building and was with the girls club), 3) Didn't have the one form and the other was hand written in versus everything else I had was typed.
Yesterday we went up to Daughter #2's house to do some painting. I started scraping the paint off the bathroom fixtures and tub. The previous people had never heard about paint tape!
We got home, and I checked my email. Yep, the Pastor wrote back: " Come see me."
I feel like I will be visiting the principal's office!!
Wish me luck!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck!!!
Post a Comment