Yes, I updated! And this allowed me to add a blog list! There should be a picture at the bottom.
In other updates: The boy is going to bring over shelves for the basement, so I have been trying to clear an area. Most things planned for the shelves will be items I use for church dinners. I already have 80% of the items down there, but the other 20% are in the napping room and dining room. Now, this means I need to pack up things in the dining room.
Side note: I have figured out why some homeowners have "China" cabinets. I have no storage in the dining room for serving pieces.
Last night I turned off the tv and headed to the dining room to continue the cleaning and clearing. I didn't get to far, when The Old Man decided to start telling me happening's at work.
Maybe tomorrow I can get back to the cleaning and clearing?
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment