Part 2: Today, "David" did call back at 9:22. He had spoken to Sherry and wanted to do a reenactment to see if a bus bumper would natch up to the car damage.
Well, that started it. I let him know that I knew why he had spoken to Sherry. That his service was poor and that he wasn't even courteous enough to reply to email or faxes and this had been going on for SEVEN (7) months. (He half heartedly apologized)
Now they would have to get a driver (probably overtime pay) the bus (plus gas) out here when they could have done it sometime in the last 7 months of school (when a bus would have been more available).
I sort of screamed, that he call Sherry and ask her how much it was going to cost and he could call me back. Click.. I hung up on him.
He called right back and I did listen to him. (Blank noun) I was to call Sherry and set up a bus coming out here. I asked if he was going to make an appearance.. he said no. (imagine that!!???!!)
So I called Sherry and apologized for being short with her yesterday, but this "David" was not giving her nor I good service. She wasn't aware that this had not been taken care of (who is the one that schedules buses???)
So, come Monday morning a bus should show up here.
More fun and games?? Another 7 months?????
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment